What you will be doing
Kevala is looking for a self-motivated Project Manager with experience managing multiple projects simultaneously within the electric or utility industry. This individual will focus on implementing professional service contracts sold alongside our Network Assessor SaaS data platform. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in accelerating a clean energy future by making energy-related data meaningful, transparent and broadly accessible, we encourage you to apply.
- Create detailed project plans from client scopes of work;
- Assemble the team responsible for executing on key milestones;
- Manage client requests for proprietary datasets;
- Know the Kevala SaaS platform inside and out;
- Translate client needs into internal development deliverables;
- Manage project plans to ensure deliverables are met on time, under budget and exceed customer expectations;
- Actively engage with client teams as the project progresses;
- Lead client check-in and communicate project status;
- Conduct research and analysis in support of the project goals;
- Compile results, write reports, and deliver findings.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
What you need to succeed
- 4+ years experience in project management, operations management or consulting
- Knowledge of distributed energy resources including technology, regulation, and grid integration
- Demonstrated experience structuring scopes of work to meet client expectations
- Proven ability to establish new processes and systems/li>
- Experience with contracting, invoice generation, and implementing contract compliance
What will make you stand out
- Energy or software related project implementation experience.
- Experience with or knowledge of electrical engineering and the broader electric industry.
Who we are
Our team is passionate about decarbonizing the electric grid. We are focused on solving the challenges facing energy market participants interacting with the evolving electricity grid. America’s aging electric system is facing rapid transformation from changing technology and proliferation of distributed energy resources. Kevala is providing data and analysis to accelerate smart investment in a world served by a more robust, environmentally sustainable, effective, and safe grid. The principle of creating a better future by mapping our mutual energy sources and systems is the foundation for everything we do.
Please apply here.