Kevala is looking for a self-motivated Project Manager with experience managing multiple projects simultaneously. This role is focused on implementing professional service contracts sold alongside our Network Assessor SaaS data platform. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in accelerating a clean energy future by making energy-related data meaningful, transparent and broadly accessible, we encourage you to apply. The position is based out of our San Francisco, CA headquarters, however, other locations will be considered.
Responsibilities and Duties
This position is responsible for managing multiple projects at a time. Projects will range from small projects with short turnaround times to larger contracts with many moving parts. Work duties include the management of project plans, active client engagement, translating client needs to internal development deliverables, conducting research and analysis, writing reports, and delivering findings. This position reports to the Head of Operations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years operations management, consulting or project management experience.
- Energy or software related project implementation experience a plus.
- Strong technical aptitude or willingness to learn about distributed energy resources including technology, regulation, and grid integration.
- Accurate project planning, delivers to milestone dates, manages resources effectively, managesrisks and can juggle multiple activities at once to accomplish goals.
- Track record of taking stated business needs and structuring actionable scopes of work to meetclient expectations.
- Natural desire to drive projects aggressively to remove obstacles and meet deadlines.
- Highly adaptable to changing needs within the company – adapts to rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to establish new processes and systems through strong organizational skills.
- Experience with contracting, invoice generation, and implementing contracting compliance requirements.
- Excellent writing, analysis, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related field.
Please apply here.