Kevala is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our growing team. This individual will continue to build out the company’s sales effort by working with the product development and engineering teams to support sales presentations, customer demos, RFP responses and other project scoping. If you enjoy collaborating with other professionals who believe in accelerating a clean energy future by making energy-related data meaningful, transparent and broadly accessible, we encourage you to apply.
What you will be doing
- Building the company’s product demonstrations – including building capability-specific demos as we expand to at least 5-6 different deployment versions depending on the customer type and application. This will extend to variations of our Network Assessor, Cyber-security, EV management and Carbon Tracing capabilities.
- Building customer-specific sales presentation materials connected to each product and customer type (which could matrix).
- Building the company’s collateral material – technical data sheets, technical White Papers, related documents.
- Maintaining all of the above in close cooperation with Sales Management, Product development, Product Managers and marketing, especially keeping all current as new product releases and features are developed.
- Acting as the technical subject matter expert supporting the sales team – providing answers to deeper technical questions than the sales team can handle during sales meetings.
- Acting as the channel between Product Development and customer Use Cases and customer requirements, features and benefits.
- Helping with the technical sections of proposal writing and answers to RFP technical requirements sections and questions.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
What you need to succeed
- Electrical engineering or computer science-related technical background
- Experience with, or basic knowledge of Python and/or large data management
- Some background in renewable energy and/or carbon markets a plus
- Knowledge of electrical engineering and power systems a plus/li>
- Familiarity with the solutions and processes used to plan and operate the electricity supply system
What will make you stand out
- Knowledge of Databases, SaaS, Software Analytical tools, especially as related to the electrical supply system
Where our team is located
We embrace the virtual office and are continuing to grow our team across the United States.
Who we are
Our team is passionate about decarbonizing the electric grid. We are focused on solving the challenges facing energy market participants interacting with the evolving electricity grid.
Please apply here